This Agreement is concluded between the limited liability company Eternal youth, PSGRN 1197847190826, TIN 7841086351 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”) and any person which after acceptance of the terms hereof becomes the User of services available through a website located in the Internet at the address: https://vitacoin.net (hereinafter referred to as the Website), hereinafter referred to as the “User”, together under the text of the Agreement referred to as the “Parties”.
Starting to use any service and / or its single functions accessible via the Website (hereinafter referred to as “Service(s)”) or having completed the registration procedure, the User is considered to have accepted the terms hereof in full, without any reservations or exceptions. If the User disagrees with any provision hereof, he/she is not entitled to use any Services and must immediately leave the Website. In the event that the Administrator has made any changes to this Agreement in the manner provided for in clause 1.4 hereof with which the User does not agree, he/she must stop using the Services and immediately leave the Website.
- Subject of the Agreement
- The Administrator grants the User access to the Services and results of intellectual activity posted on the Website, while a mandatory condition for provision of services by the Administrator in accordance with this Agreement is acceptance, observance by the User and application to relations of the Parties of the requirements and provisions defined by this Agreement.
- Prior to registration procedure the Administrator provides the User with access to information about the Website and the Administrator, about potentially available Services, about prices for services providing access to the Services and other information posted on the Website which is accessible to all Internet users, regardless of registration procedure.
- After passing a registration procedure on the Website in accordance with Section 2 hereof and paying for services in accordance with Section 6 hereof, the User in addition to access specified in clause 1.2 hereof , is granted access, in particular, to the following Services (one or more of them): (1) information digests (compilations of news) on medical research, clinical trials in the field of anti-aging, investment rounds of certain organizations dealing with prolongation of human life, news in the field of biomedicine; (2) analytical materials on global biotechnology companies; 3) video records of speeches of experts on anti-aging and other related topics. The amount of Services available for one or another fee, as well as its content, is determined by the Administrator independently.
- The Website Administrator reserves the right to amend the terms of this Agreement without consent of the User with notification of the latter by posting a new revision of the Agreement on the Website. The User undertakes to familiarize him/herself with the contents of the Agreement placed on the Website at least once a month in order to familiarize him/herself with its amendments in time. A new revision of the Agreement comes into force from the moment of its publication on the Website, unless another term for entry of the changes into force is determined by the Administrator. The current revision of this Agreement is always available on the Website in public access at the address: https://vitacoin.net/en/agreement/.
- User registration. User account
In order to use the Services or certain separate functions of the Services, the User needs to pass the registration procedure, as a result of which a unique account (member area) will be created for the User.
- For registration, the User undertakes to provide reliable and complete information about him/herself on the issues proposed in the registration form and to update this information. If the User provides incorrect information or the Administrator has reason to believe that the information provided by the User is incomplete or unreliable, the Administrator has the right, at its discretion, to block or delete the User account and refuse the User to get access to the Services.
- Passing the registration procedure, the User confirms that, in accordance with his/her personal law, he/she is fully legal and capable and is authorized to perform any actions without anyone’s consent and / or approval.
- The Administrator reserves the right at any time to require the User to confirm the data specified during registration (including the age of the User) and to request in this connection supporting documents (in particular, identity documents), failure to provide which, at the Administrator’s discretion, can be assumed to be equivalent to provision of false information and entail the consequences provided for in clause 2.2 hereof. In the event that the User’s data indicated in the documents provided by him/her does not correspond to the data specified during registration, as well as in the case when the data specified during registration does not allow the User to be identified, the Administrator has the right to refuse the User access to the account and use of the Services.
- When registering, the User chooses his/her login and password to access the account.
- The User is solely responsible for security (resistance to guessing) of the means chosen by him/her for accessing the account, as well as independently ensures their confidentiality. The User is solely responsible for all actions (and their consequences) within or with the use of the Services under his/her account, including cases of voluntary transfer by the User of data for access to the User’s account to third parties on any terms. In this case, all actions within the framework or using the Services under the account of the User are deemed to be made by the User him/herself, except for the cases when the User, in the order provided for in clause 2.8 hereof , has notified the Administrator of unauthorized access to the Services using the User’s account.
- The User shall immediately notify the Administrator of any case of unauthorized (not authorized by the User) access to the Services using the User’s account and / or any breach of confidentiality of his/her means of access to the account by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The User has the right to delete his/her account at any time.
- Rights and obligations of the Administrator
- The Administrator’s obligations are solely to ensure provision of technical ability to access the Services for the User.
- The Administrator reserves the right, at own discretion, to amend or delete any information published at the Services, as well as video content and any elements and components of the Services, to suspend, restrict or terminate User’s access to all or any of the Services at any time with or without notice (at the Administrator’s discretion).
- The Administrator has the right to send messages to the User, including e-mail addresses containing organizational and technical or other information about possibilities of the Service, as well as containing advertising and other informational materials of the Administrator and / or third parties, while the User, accepting the provisions of this Agreement, gives the Administrator full and unconditional consent for this.
- Rights and obligations of the User
- The User undertakes to use the Services only for lawful purposes, comply with the current legislation of the Russian Federation, as well as with the rights and legitimate interests of the Administrator and right holders, results of intellectual activity of which are posted on the Website.
- The User is obliged not to take any actions aimed at destabilizing the operation of the Services, attempting unauthorized access to the Services, as well as to the results of intellectual activity posted on the Website.
- The User undertakes not to attempt to disable or otherwise interfere with any technical means for protecting the Services or results of intellectual activity posted on the Website that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any information or results of intellectual activity posted on the Website.
- Exclusive rights to the content of the Services
- All objects posted on the Website, as well as accessible through the Services, including design elements, text, graphics, illustrations, videos, computer programs, databases, music, sounds and other objects, as well as any content placed on the Services, are the results of intellectual activity and means of individualization equated with them, the right holders of which are the Administrator and / or third parties
- The User has the right to use the results of intellectual activity specified in clause 5.1. solely for personal noncommercial purposes, upon condition of preservation of all signs of copyright protection, related rights, trademarks, other notifications of authorship, preservation of the name (or pseudonym) of an author / title of a right holder in an unchanged form, preserving a concerned object unchanged. An exception is cases directly stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Rules and conditions for accessing the Services
- To access the Services specified in clause 1.3 hereof, the User, in addition to passing the registration procedure, shall pay the price of relevant services for providing access to the Services in the manner prescribed in clause 6.2 hereof.
- Services for providing access to the Services specified in clause 1.3 hereof may be granted both for a one-time fee and for a periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) subscription fee, an amount of which is independently determined by the Administrator and may be reviewed at any time without restriction. A specific amount of the Services available to the User for a particular fee and the period during which certain Services will be available for a particular fee, is indicated in the price list placed in the public part of the Website at the address: https://vitacoin.net/en/payment/. Commencement of relevant services for providing access to the Services is calculated from the moment the User has paid an appropriate fee and the fact of payment has been reflected in the Administrator’s electronic accounting system. The User has the right to refuse at any time the further use of services for providing access to the Services in the manner prescribed in clause 6.9 hereof.
- The Administrator has the right to block the User from accessing the Services in the event of violation by the User of the terms of this Agreement or in the event that the Administrator deems the User’s actions fraudulent or directed to organize DDoS attacks, etc. Money paid by the User for providing access to the Services is not refundable in this case.
- The User can pay for the Services by one of the following non-cash payment methods:
- by bank cards of national or international payment systems, including but not limited to: MIR, Visa International, MasterCard Worldwide;
- by other ways indicated on the Website
Users who pay for provision of access to the Services using bank cards will not be charged a fee for an operation unless otherwise stipulated in the form of payment that appears in the process of payment by the User of respective services. An amount and period of repayment from the moment of withholding of the specified amount are determined by a bank that issued the User’s bank card and does not depend on the Administrator.
The Parties acknowledge and agree that the Administrator shall not be liable to the User in the event of non-receipt of funds to the Administrator’s account for reasons beyond the Administrator’s control, including but not limited to: software malfunctions or technical malfunctions of bank equipment, communication service providers, payment systems and other payment facilitators that ensure receipt of payments for services to provide access to the Services from Users and their transfer to the Administrator. The Parties also acknowledge and agree that the Administrator is not obliged to provide the User with access to the Services until the funds are received on the Administrator’s account.
- For payment for the Services, the User receives Vitacoin loyalty points at the rate of 60 rubles = 1 “vitacoin” point. Respective loyalty points of each User are indicated in his/her personal account on the personal balance, which in the context of this Agreement is understood as an analytical ledger in the Administrator’s billing system, which is assigned to the User upon the first payment of services providing access to the Services made by the User. Vitacoin loyalty points, indicated on the User’s personal balance, under no circumstances can be exchanged for cash and / or documentary securities and / or other property, including non-cash funds and / or uncertificated securities and / or property rights.
- The respective Vitacoin points, specified in the clause 6.5 hereof may be further used to receive special offers and / or discounts from the Administrator’s partners, of which the Administrator will further notify the User, indicating the names of such partners and the procedure for receiving offers and / or discounts. At the same time, the Administrator under no circumstances assumes any responsibility for the services provided by any partners and / or work performed and / or goods sold and / or virtual values as well as is not responsible for a procedure for using Vitacoin loyalty points established by respective partners. PARTNERS, AS WELL AS SERVICES PROVIDED, WORKS DONE, GOODS SOLD BY THEM AND / OR VIRTUAL VALUES, INFORMATION PLACED ON THE SITES OF PARTNERS, ETC., ARE NOT CHECKED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR FOR CONFORMITY WITH THESE OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS (RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, LEGALITY, ETC.). THE ADMINISTRATOR IS NOT BOUND TO RELEVANT PARTNERS BY ANY CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS, ETC. AND DOES NOT HAVE ANY DIRECT AND / OR INDIRECT POSSIBILITY TO HAVE ANY INFLUENCE ON THESE PARTNERS. INTERACTING WITH THESE PARTNERS (ONE OR MORE OF THEM), THE USER CARRIES ALL OF THE POSSIBLE RISKS IN FULL.
- A link (in any form) to any site, product, service, any information of commercial or noncommercial nature posted on the Website is not an endorsement or recommendation of these products (services, activities) by the Administrator.
- A price for providing access to the Services, their contents, terms and procedure of payment can be unilaterally changed by the Administrator without special notification of the User.
- The User has the right to terminate the use of the Services and to give up the account created by him/her by sending a request for deleting the account to the Administrator to the e-mail address email@example.com from his/her e-mail address specified during registration. The Administrator deletes the account of the User within 5 (five) working days after receiving his/her request, corresponding to the conditions specified above. In this case, the money paid for access to the Services shall be refunded to the User in proportion to the number of days during which the services had to be provided to the User, but were not provided due to the User’s termination of his/her account. In this case, for return of funds in accordance with this clause of the Agreement, the User must send the Administrator a written application and documents required by the clause 6.10 hereof.
- If access to the Services was paid by the User but was not rendered due to the Administrator’s fault within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of payment, the Administrator, on the basis of a written application of the User sent to the Administrator’s mail address indicated on the Website, is obliged to return the amount paid by the User. In order to ensure money refund, the User must keep the letters (cash receipts) sent by e-mail by the Administrator and a bank (payment system) confirming the fact of payment before the end of using the Services. Refunds are made only to the User’s account from which the payment was made, on the basis of an original written application of the User, and provision of a copy of his/her passport and details of his/her bank account.
- Liability. Limitation of liability.
- The User uses the Services at his/her own risk. Services are provided as they are. The Administrator assumes no responsibility, including for compliance of the Services with the purposes and / or expectations of the User.
- The Administrator does not guarantee that: the services comply / will comply with the User’s requirements; Services will be provided continuously, quickly, reliably and without errors; the results that can be obtained using the Services will be accurate and reliable and may be used for any purpose or in any quality (for example, for establishment and / or confirmation of any facts); a quality of any product, service, information, etc. received using the Services will meet the expectations of the User.
- Under no circumstances shall the Administrator be liable to the User or any third parties for any direct, indirect, unintentional damage, including lost profits or lost data, damage to honor, dignity or business reputation caused by use of the Services and / or results of intellectual property placed on the Website. In any case, the Parties agree that the amount of the Administrator’s losses to the User for any violations related to the use of the Service is limited by the Parties to the amount equal to 1,000 (one thousand) rubles and is laid upon the Administrator only in case of guilt in its actions.
- The User understands and agrees that the Administrator can delete or move (without warning) any results of intellectual property accessible through the Services (including video content) at own discretion, for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation moving or removing results of intellectual activity.
- THE USER IS HEREBY NOTIFIED, UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT IN NO EVENT THE INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE BY THE SERVICES SHALL BE CONSIDERED AS DELIVERY IN ANY FORM OF MEDICAL CARE. THE USER IS HEREBY NOTIFIED, UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE TO THE USER BY THE SERVICE, IN NO EVENT SHALL REPLACE MEDICAL ASSISTANCE AND TREATMENT IN A MEDICAL ORGANIZATION.
- THE USER IS HEREBY NOTIFIED, UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT VIDEO RECORDS OF PRESENTATIONS BY THE SPECIALISTS ON ANTI-AGING AND OTHER RELATED TOPICS THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES IN NO EVENT SHALL BE CONSIDERED AS IMPLEMENTATION OF EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES MADE BY THE ADMINISTRATOR. THE ADMINISTRATOR IN NO EVENT SHALL PERFORM ANY CONTROL OF THE USER’S PROGRESS DURING AND / OR AFTER VIEWING OF ANY VIDEO AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES AND CARRY OUT ANY INTERMEDIATE AND / OR FINAL ATTESTATIONS. THE ADMINISTRATOR UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ISSUES TO THE USER AFTER VIEWING BY THE LATTER OF ANY VIDEO AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES, ANY CERTIFICATES, DOCUMENTS OF EDUCATION AND / OR QUALIFICATION AND / OR CERTIFICATES OF STUDY.
- Other provisions
- This Agreement is a contract between the User and the Administrator regarding the procedure for providing access to the Services and the procedure for using the relevant Services.
- This Agreement is governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation.
- Nothing in this Agreement can be understood as establishment between the User and the Administrator of any relationship not explicitly provided for in this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement can be understood as an offer by the Administrator to the User of any goods, services, works, or any property not explicitly indicated in this Agreement.
- If, for any reason, one or more provisions of this Agreement are found to be invalid or void, this does not affect the validity or applicability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement is a refusal of the Administrator to exercise any of its rights in the event of circumstances stipulated by the Russian Federation legislation and / or this Agreement, which serve as a basis to exercise the respective rights.
- This Agreement is made in the Russian language, which in any case takes priority over any other languages to which this Agreement may be translated.